Vermont Interactive Technologies' Mission
Instructor leads students located across several locations.
Students from several locations are quizzed using VIT technology.
Vermont Interactive Technologies' mission is to support the economic health and development of the State and its citizens by providing the technical infrastructure and operational expertise necessary to deliver education, training and information equally to all areas of Vermont.
The VIT Advantage
For VIT's Clients
- A community-based, distance learning and videoconferencing network that allows face-to-face contact and information sharing without the cost and inconvenience associated with travel.
- Used for meetings, continuing education courses, training sessions, public hearings, legal depositions, candidate interviews, and more.
- Training hundreds of nursing students and providing continuing education for plumbers and other tradespeople.
- More collaborative and effective than conference calls or webinars.
- A unique economic development asset for Vermont. No neighboring states have such a well-developed, well-used, public system available to government, nonprofits, education and business.
- Enabling Vermonters to continue and expand their skills, building a better workforce through education.
- Increasing access to worldwide videoconferencing, helping business to compete and sell worldwide.
- Making statewide nonprofits more effective and efficient by helping them connect staff, volunteers, and stakeholders.